Terms and Conditions for Participants in New Zealand
Overview and Eligibility
- Information on how to enter this Styled With Dyson Social Competition (the Competition) forms part of these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Competition by participants residing in New Zealand are deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Buoy Salon and Spa, 100 Willis Street, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011 (the Promoter).
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 that are not excluded by clause 4 of these terms and conditions below (Eligible Participant).
- The following people are not eligible to participate in the Competition: (a) directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and (b) directors, officers and employees of contractors to the Promoter, (c) Dyson directors, officers and employees; and (d) influencers who have been commissioned to share details of this competition
Term of Competition
- The competition commences at 12.01am 11th October 2021 and ends 11.59pm on 1st November 2021 (“Competition Period”).
How to Enter
- An Eligible Participant may enter the competition by:
- liking the Promoter’s Instagram post at @buoysalonandspa announcing the Competition; and
- following the Instagram accounts of both @buoysalonandspa and @dyson_anz
- This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Selection of Winner
- Three Eligible Participants will be drawn at random as the prize winner.
- The prize draw will take place at Buoy Salon and Spa, 100 Willis Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011 on 05th November 2021.
- Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Dyson Supersonic Styling Set valued at $904.00 NZD.
- The total prize pool is valued at $2,712.00 NZD.
- Prize Specific Conditions:
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or redeemed as cash. The Prize value is GST inclusive and is in New Zealand dollars.
- If due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control (including government regulations or public health concerns), the Promoter is unable to provide the stated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award substitute prizes of equal value.
- The Prize cannot be transferred.
Prize Winner Notification
- The Winners will be notified by the Promoter by phone and/or social media and/or email by 5.00 PM on 5 November 2021.
- Each Winner must claim their Prize within 30 days of being contacted by the Promoter.
- If this program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, government regulation or public health concerns, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the program, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.